HLTAID001 - Provide CPR
This course is offer an options for a flexible training, after the successful completion of a workbook. This course provides the participant with the knowledge and skill to confidently recognise and respond to an emergency situation requiring first aid. The course is designed for the general public or students requiring a unit of competency for First Aid.
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- assessing and moving injured casualties
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy and physiology
- and much, much more!
The course is nationally recognised through inclusion on the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
The Course is offered by Sydney Training Academy (RTO code 91592) Tel: 02 8677 5810