First Aid Training Course with Asthma & Anaphylaxis
Little Bugs Family Day Care holds regular training sessions for First Aid Asthma & Anaphylaxis courses. These courses are compulsory for all childcare educators.
Little bugs FDC is proud to be associated with reputable Registered Training Organisations (RTO) who provide high quality training in the areas of First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma.
The course will allow students:
- With the skills to recognise an asthma attack.
- Provide first-aid assistance to an asthma patient.
- Hold and use puffer medication.
- Recognise an anaphylactic reaction.
- Assist a person till the arrival of emergency services.
To register for the next available class please fill in the form below, and Little Bugs Family Daycare will notify you of the next available class. Our classes are small, usually between 5 to 10 people.